by WREN Staff on Jul 28, 2022
Our online press kit provides basic information for media interested in the latest information about the Women’s Rights and Empowerment Network, or WREN. If you would like more information regarding the Women’s Rights and Empowerment Network, please contact Courtney Thomas at email@example.com.
Click here to download our logo.
Are you a journalist reporting on abortion? Media coverage of reproductive health care that is accurate and comprehensive can help reduce misinformation surrounding abortion care. Use our resource as a guide for your coverage on this important subject.
WREN in the News
- Efforts to get more women back in the workforce post-pandemic | WCNC | March 2022
- SC nonprofit working to help women re-enter workforce following pandemic | WJCL Savannah | March 2022
- State House rally held against two anti-abortion bills proposed in SC |WIS | February 2022
- New report supports increasing women’s workforce participation as solution to South Carolina’s labor shortage | SC Biz News | December 2021
- Why two young women traveled far to protest outside Supreme Court | ABC News | December 2021