by Kelli R. Parker on Feb 1, 2024
If you are a member of the press and would like more information about WREN, seeking comment on a newsworthy topic, or to interview a WREN staff member, please email Director of Communications & Marketing Kelli Parker or call 803-457-6517.
WREN in the News
- Efforts to get more women back in the workforce post-pandemic | WCNC | March 2022
- SC nonprofit working to help women re-enter workforce following pandemic | WJCL Savannah | March 2022
- State House rally held against two anti-abortion bills proposed in SC |WIS | February 2022
- New report supports increasing women’s workforce participation as solution to South Carolina’s labor shortage | SC Biz News | December 2021
- Why two young women traveled far to protest outside Supreme Court | ABC News | December 2021