by Brandi Ellison on Jun 29, 2022
RESOLVE (National Infertility Association) Support Group Meeting
02/13/2017, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
RESOLVE The National Infertility Association is pleased to announce a new Peer Support Group in Columbia, SC. If any of the following statements apply to you or someone you know, please consider joining our support group.
• I’m feeling lonely and isolated
• I have very few people to talk with about my infertility
• Infertility is affecting my work and career
• I’m having trouble navigating my medical treatment options
• Holidays and coping with family and friends are becoming more and more difficult
We meet the second Monday of every month starting at 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Richland Library (Main) in the Learning Engagement Classroom on the Third Level. If you need more information please email questions to email@example.com. Click here to register.
Categories: Educational, Social
Type: Partner EventsSee All Events