Watch WREN CEO Ann Warner on CNN
by WREN Staff on Jul 21, 2022
RESOLVE The National Infertility Association is pleased to announce a new Peer Support Group in Columbia, SC. If any of the following statements apply to you or someone you know, please consider joining our support group.
• I’m feeling lonely and isolated
• I have very few people to talk with about my infertility
• Infertility is affecting my work and career
• I’m having trouble navigating my medical treatment options
• Holidays and coping with family and friends are becoming more and more difficult
We meet the second Monday of every month starting at 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Richland Library (Main) in the Learning Engagement Classroom on the Third Level. If you need more information please email questions to email@example.com. Click here to register.
Categories: Educational, Social
Type: Partner EventsSee All Events
Now is the time to invest in South Carolina’s women, girls, and families. We need people like you joining the movement, speaking out, and leading the way toward positive change.