Ask Us Anything About the South Carolina State house!
by Ashley Crary Lidow on Dec 22, 2021
In December we asked you what you wanted to know about the SC Statehouse. Here are some of the questions you submitted along with our answers to them.
How can other South Carolinians support your work?
- Share WREN content with your friends and family – you never know how far a retweet or share will go in getting information to those who need it. Here is a tweet thread about paid leave you can share today.
- Connect with your policymakers to ensure they know you want them to enact policies that improve your community. Here is WREN’s advocacy action center to help guide you in that process.
- Donate to WREN – Our organization works hard to make advocacy accessible and your donation helps support creating educational content, events, trainings, and more.
Can I still go to the Statehouse during COVID?
- Yes, there are currently no COVID restrictions at the South Carolina General Assembly and the buildings are open to the general public
- Visitor info here: https://www.scstatehouse.gov/visit.php
How can I stay updated on legislation?
- Follow WREN on Social Media! We post updates as they happen on our social channels.
- Check out our Action Center to see the bills WREN is working on and check their status.
- You can also track bills via the SC Legislature app and Statehouse website.
What other questions do you have? Let us know, if you ever want to learn more or have questions, please email us at email@example.com.